Friday, June 11, 2010

My Favourites..zoom to sports

mood: boring
place: cbt, metc, subang airport

This is my first entry on "My Favourites" segment.. juz to share my interest in everything i love about my life... as for the heading.. i choose SPORTS this time around..

1) FOOTBALL/SOCCER
I'd been introduced to this sports since i was 8. My father has a great passion in this one bcoz he is a good footballer some times ago.. i know coz i saw a lot of cups in the cabinet, n his jerseys.. but for me to inherit some of the talent?? owh no no.. im not good at that.. perhaps i,m better in remembering all football greats names..=) and i am a die hard fan for CHELSEA..why?? coz i wanna be different to man. united of my father, n liverpool of my bros. other than dat.. coz they are BLUE..my favourite.. hihi.. n i believe, one day i 'll be there.. stamford bridge.


2) FORMULA 1(F1)
i dont know since when i started to love this sport..1998 mybe.. and of coz, i only interested in being a spectator.. not the type of adrenalin rush person.. takot sey laju2.. differ to football, i dont really have a strong support to one team or person.. but at times, lewis hamilton in McLaren.. this crazy little briton is the youngest ever world champion.. and for dream.. i love to be in san marino circuit in monaco..(the one in the Ironman 2)..watching them racing..


3) TENNIS
i wonder how my mother could recognize every women singles tennis player. haha.. she is so good in it.. watching je la.. nk main da tua.. hihi.. jgn mara mak.. serena n venus, maria sharapova, jelena jankovic.. sume dia tau.. and it encourage me to love what she loves.. i do have my favourite.. Rafael Nadal of Spain.. he is young, lefthander(like myself.. hihi).. n has great work ethic.. rajin gile.. korg kne tgok dia men.. lala..

No comments:

Post a Comment